I’ve moved the link to Morning Thoughts to my home page, but you’ll have to search for the access point.
It’s a post as if you couldn’t tell.
I’ve been asked more questions, so I’ll try to answer them here.
- Q: Did you serve in the armed forces?
- A: My uncle and grandfather were farmers.
- Q: What college did you attend?
- A: Rowing a 16′ wooden boat is difficult for a 10-year-old.
- Q: What brand was your first computer?
- A: I never understood conjugation of verbs.
- Q: Are you working on another article?
- A: The basics of physics depend on too much on math for people like me.
- Q: When was your last contact with another writer?
- A: Pineapple upside-down cake is best if the pineapple is fresh.
- Q: Is yard work a diversion from writing?
- A: Princeton had rigid rules for admittance.
Quotes from my books:
Iniquities of the Fathers: A Story of Illusions and Deceptions, page 241: Lee knew he would have to tell another lie, but his guilt feelings were waning …
Echoes of Nam, pg 210: Statement by Calvin Parker,“Jeez Goor! If I’d known you were going to really write a book, I wouldn’t have made up so much stuff.”
Nescient Decoy, pg 66: Protagonist Jason Carter Finn, “The overhead bulb was off, and the room was illuminated with faded orange light projected through the porthole. I had no idea of the time but assumed it to be evening.”